Hello readers! Quick question: Have you HEARD of iPage??
Well if you haven’t, and particularly if you’re starting or running a small business, you should absolutely check out this awesome company.
So what is iPage?
They are a Web Hosting and Web Design company that helps provide affordable and high quality services for those looking to start and create their online presence. As you already know, building an online brand or identity for your business is huge. Now, there have been traditional platform services for Web Hosting such as Host Gator, among others. They’ve all offered packages for Web Hosting that traditionally included the same kinds of features/benefits: unlimited emails (like really?), this and that for space, a couple domains or unlimited domains, etc and they were all built on those models.
What few did, however, was provide additional services and tools geared towards helping people trying to build their brand online. Let’s go over what separates iPage from the traditional models of Web Hosting:
- Starting at $1.99/month you can have Unlimited Everything. That is space, emails, domains, all of that.
- Free Website Builder for 1st time/beginners at building Websites.
- Online Marketing Tools/Services: $100 Google AdWords offer, $100 Bing search credit, a Toll-Free phone number for your business, a FREE YellowPages.com listing, and access to online marketing guides.
- Selling Online: They provide a FREE online store, PayPal integration, Secure Shopping Carts.
- Email Services and Email Marketing: Custom Email Addresses, Email Forwarding, Auto Responders. HUGE for Email Marketing and for building leads/customers.
- Customer Support: Online Tutorials, 24/7 phone or chat support.
And that my readers is just the start! As you’ll note, if you’re starting a business or online presence, you’ll want to have a solid marketing plan to help get your website/business in the right direction. With services such as a free Bing search credit and $100 Google Adwords Offer, that’s simply putting your website and online presence headed on the right path right out of the gate.
For more information, you can feel free to directly check out plans here!
Yours in Cyberspace,
Founder of BreadFromYourBed.com
BreadFromYourBed is a personal finance information blog created and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, paid insertions, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, and/or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, and/or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog provides this disclaimer and is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the owners’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.]